Monday, August 17, 2015

An Invention For The Irresponsible



My wife gave me a grocery list this morning. I promised to do the shopping at Kroger's. When I got to the grocery store I realized I'd left the list at home. Since I'd also forgotten my cell phone I was forced to hop in my car and drive back home. It was a waste of time and money but, "Hey", that's the story of my life.

There is on the market an invention to help people like me, those whose brain is going 200 mph while their body is in coma mode. It's called The Tile and it is going to change my life for the better. If you're tired of getting angry, frustrated and swearing like a drugged out hippie this might be what you need.

Quite simply, here's how it works. As shown in the picture attach it to your car keys. I'm forever losing them. Now comes the tricky part especially if you don't know what an App is. Luckily for me I have a wife who is computer savvy.

As an example, I had left the lake in July and driven to a friends house in Wisconsin. In the course of two days I couldn't find my car keys. I looked everywhere but to no avail. I called the Queen and told her to do her magic. It so happened that someone had a Bluetooth(whatever that is) that was functioning while she was using her iPhone(whatever that is). Anyway, on her screen it read, Pritzle's Market, Rome, Wisconsin. And that's where my keys were located. The problem was solved

We lucked out since someone happened to be using their iPhone at the time but if you're in your home then The Tile starts bleeping. In the last two weeks I've used it hundreds of times. I also put one inside my wallet.

You can pick up 4 of these creations for $70 and I've already put the cash to good use.

I'm waiting for a smaller version to put on my golf clubs. Then I'll have not a care in the world.

No comments: