Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Abortion Women Are Getting Ripped Off

There's another Planned Parenthood video out today. This one shows a Gulf Coast worker negotiating with an undercover member of the anti-establishment for intact bodies of aborted babies.

Stop and think about this. What does it cost to have an abortion at PP? The numbers usually thrown around are between $400-$500. So, an irresponsible person allows herself to become pregnant then provides profit to a company for the dead fetus. Multiply this by hundreds of thousands of dead 'blobs of unwanted tissue' yearly and pretty soon we're talking real money.(55 million of 'it' since the passage of Roe v. Wade)

Then, the women who allowed their 'choice' to be terminated lose again. The leftovers are sold to a 3rd party making more money for PP and they get nothing out of the deal except for maybe some self-inflicted guilt, a lost marriage, a lifetime of misery, etc.

These women are crazy. I think they should form a union. Let's call it, 'Bodies for Profit'. They could demand the abortion mills give them a slice of the pie to cover all costs incurred. Dues would be determined by a governing board. They then could make some serious demands on PP about money; say a fifty-fifty split. And with a smile on their faces they go home with some hefty cash in their purses. And on and on and on until they have enough money to buy a new Corvette.

After today's revelation I expect to see a number of lawsuits against PP. Surely Gloria Allred would lead the charge to get compensation for these unsuspecting females: "They stole my cadaver and I want money for it or give it back to me and return my money".

I read a story online the other day, don't know how true it was, that some Planned Parenthood facilities are providing young girls placebos instead of birth control pills. The result, of course, would be continued business for the purveyors of death and murder. Once again, unsuspecting uteruses become the victims.

If you think I'm being satirical I'm not. Trust me when I write someone will come up with this idea. Nancy Pelosi would go for it as would every member of the communist party on Capitol Hill.

No comments: