Saturday, February 14, 2015

I Don't Hate Often But When I Do I Hate Like Poison


A very dear friend of mine passed away two weeks ago. He was 87 years old and lived in Ottumwa, Iowa. When I was a 24 year old teacher he became my mentor and friend. Cork, his nickname, was the funniest man I've ever met. To this day I borrow his stories for retelling. I figure it's a tribute to him.
One day, we were having coffee at the Holiday Inn in Ottumwa and were talking about the school's athletic director. The guy was evil incarnate. What Cork said wasn't humorous but it was true in referring to the guy. "I don't hate much but when I do I hate like poison", Cork said. Today, I hate like poison.

It'd be trite using the ostrich with the head in the sand picture to describe the anger I'm experiencing with this government and the citizenry of this country. A giraffe's head more than expresses my frustration. Besides, why should a pinhead ostrich get all the notoriety?

I penned a note to my congressman, the Honorable Pat Tiberi(Ohio), yesterday denouncing the revelation that illegal aliens will now be able to receive tax refunds and back taxes by showing a social security card. In the letter I used words that were unprintable in every day conversation.

I can surmise his response. There won't be one. He never gets back to me unless he's received a pat on the posterior.

Seriously, I'm not a hateful person. I like people. What doesn't turn me on are slackers, deviants and, especially, faux citizens who get something for nothing and expect me to be their provider---forever.

At the very least, I expected Fox News to report on this latest bit of theft but they were too busy divulging more supposed lies from Brian Williams. Who cares? I don't. He's yesterday's trash. Fox dropped the ball. There has been minimal news on the subject in today's press. The only piece of journalism on the subject came from The Gateway Pundit.

What the Communist-in-Chief as accomplished is a big part of his Manchurian Candidate Plan. He has guaranteed a minimum of 5 million Democrat votes cast in every election until the total elimination of our Constitution has been accomplished. What am I saying? Am I nuts? The Constitution is now meaningless. It's gone. We don't have The Constitution anymore because, according to the elites, the Founders were a bunch of old men who didn't have ipads, understand Rap music or appreciate that it's okay for men to have their dongs lopped off and become a woman. Why, they were so out of it they didn't even know how sex worked and babies were created. Idiots!

All tax revenue bills are supposedly to start in the House. I write 'supposedly' because ObamaCare, a tax, was imposed on the people without a vote being taken. If you have a minute, and I realize this will be a futile action, call or write your congressman to express your anger. If you call ask for an explanation. If your congressmen is a communist and/or a member of the CBC or they have a name ending in Martinez it could be a joyfully fun conversation.

Have a loving Valentine Day. I'm giving my wife a day she'll never forget. We're going to a college basketball game. Her heart is overflowing with joy. I'll still be pissed but I'll put up a good front.

No comments: