Friday, February 20, 2015

Blog Numbers Skyrocket

Hmmm! There has to be a significant reason. The blog numbers for MJ Hawkeye the last two days are through the roof.

What could it be? What could it be?

As an aside I noticed the temperature, not the wind chill, but real temperature in Gaylord, Michigan was -35 degrees F. All across the upper Midwest the bottom end of temp gauges are wearing an extra pair of knickers. There's a suspicion God's children are snuggling together and not leaving the confines of their toasty homes.

What could it be? What could it be?

Since I have a tendency to reside in warmer climes in the winter months the pain my fellow citizens are feeling "Up North" has to be ghastly. There is a positive to the frigid weather. Chicago has experienced only 12 murders this month. That is one-third of 'normal' for the month. http://heyjackass.com/

My neurologist insisted my coffee intake cannot be no more than two cups a day. Now the government is telling us that a moderate intake is 5 to 6 cups and that caffeine is good for the body. In addition, coffee beans help reduce calories. I've taken advantage of this situation. I've now worked up to eight cups of dark, steamy brew. It's fantastic if you care to leave a leak twenty times an hour.

One of these days we'll be told ice cream, candy and 80% alcohol will increase life expectancies. Diet soda or pop, if you will, is now the evil ogre. On second thought it won't happen because I really like candy and ice cream. I'm not very good with alcohol. It makes me fall down and act stupid.

Smoking cigarettes is bad for the body. Medical marijuana is good. This is the mantra of state legislatures. Is there a difference between medical marijuana and marijuana? Does medical marijuana have an Rx stamped on each joint making it a 'wunder' med? Does using medical marijuana not give you the ability to say, "Hey, Man, what's happenin'"?

The weird thing is I remember years ago when cranberries would give us cancer. I didn't think much about it at the time but that government revelation came about a couple of weeks before Thanksgiving. Can you say lobbyist and "yams are good for you"? It makes sense to me.

What could it be? What could it be?

No comments: