Thursday, August 14, 2014

Obama Today: "We're All Part Of One American Family"

Gateway Pundit is and enjoyable site. They're up to date and to the point. The Muslim-in-Chief gave a TV talk that took him away from his vacation. He addressed the Iraq situation and turmoil in Missouri. He reminded us that we should calm down because we are all a part of one American family. It's another one of those Rodney King speeches about getting along. Gateway Pundit was nice enough to go to his past history about getting along by quoting some of his speeches. He's a nasty man.

** Obama: “They Bring a Knife… We Bring a Gun”
** Obama to His Followers: “Get in Their Faces!”
** Obama on ACORN Mobs: “I don’t want to quell anger. I think people are right to be angry! I’m angry!”
** Obama to His Mercenary Army: “Hit Back Twice As Hard”
** Obama on the private sector: “We talk to these folks… so I know whose ass to kick.
** Obama to voters: Republican victory would mean “hand to hand combat
** Obama to lib supporters: “It’s time to Fight for it.”
** Obama to Latino supporters: “Punish your enemies.”
** Obama to supporters: “I’m itching for a fight.”
Obama to UAW mob: “Fight for me!”

No comments: