Tuesday, August 5, 2014

My Last Word On Global Warming-Ever!

I know a little about a lot of things. When it comes to science and our atmosphere I'm an expert on diddly squat. Quoting the long gone Oklahoma sage, Will Rogers, "All I know is what I read in the papers" and who can trust that form of media anymore. Here's the poop on global warming. In the last 100 years the temperature of the entire earth has risen 1 degree Fahrenheit. That's it and you can take that to the bank. I can understand this temperature increase. There's a world of concrete out there that wasn't in 1914. People in Africa(Did you read in the news today that Joe Biden referred to Africa as a nation?), and Pakistan have dwellings with tin roofs. These have to be brutal in the dry season. Seriously, Obama and the United Nations want the US to pony up increased tax cash on the amount of carbon output produced. I.e. The primary bad guys for global warming, China, India and industrialized eastern European nations get off with a freebie. Does anyone with brain cells actually believe these people are going to submit to increased taxes and the shutting down of smokestacks across the landscape?  I don't think so. Skeptics and other liberals would ask this question, "MJ, how can you, a know nothing Phy. Ed. and History Major offer you inane opinion on the matters of global warming"? Good question, I say. And the answer is because I borrowed from the administration's ass kissing sycophant, The New York Times, who has published a history of faux global warming since 1895. Enjoy.
http://wattsupwiththat.com/2014/07/29/a-brief-history-of-climate-panic-and-crisis-both-warming-and-cooling/

No comments: